Do You Have A Legal Issue? Start Here. 513-878-1421 866-302-0981 Get Help Now!
Robert R. Hart, Jr., Attorney at Law
Let Me Help You Stay Behind The Wheel

What Can A Lawyer Do For Me?

For many people in Ohio and throughout the country, a speeding ticket, reckless driving citation or even a first-time drunk driving arrest can seem like a relatively minor issue.

In truth, these types of violations are serious. Even a first-time offense can cost you a significant amount of money in fines, land you in jail, add points to your license, compromise your driving privileges through a license suspension, and ultimately, affect all aspects of your personal and professional life.

With so much at stake, why not protect yourself with help from a lawyer who knows the local laws, courts and who has the skill and experience to pursue the best possible outcome for you?

The Representation You Need From An Attorney You Can Rely On

I am attorney Robert R. Hart, Jr., and I have more than 30 years of experience working with people in Ohio who are facing traffic violations and criminal charges. I understand how frustrating traffic tickets, license suspensions and other types of violations can be. That is why I look for opportunities to mitigate the consequences, help clients protect their driving records and ultimately retain their driving privileges.

Rather than handling these issues on your own, I can:

  • Look for opportunities to have the charges reduced (perhaps having a reckless driving charge reduced to speeding, etc.)
  • Go to court on your behalf
  • Oftentimes represent you in court so you don't have to drive back to Ohio (if you live outside the state)

  • Defend you against OVI/DUI charges by challenging the evidence against you (such as the results of a breath test, field sobriety test or point to instances where the authorities violated your rights)
  • Protect your driving privileges by appealing a suspension (court-ordered or administrative-based)
  • Pursue limited driving privileges if your license has been suspended to allow you drive to work
  • Pursue diversionary or driver's intervention programs that mitigate the consequences of first-time offenses

No matter the circumstances, I encourage you to contact me to discuss your options. Rather than just paying the fine and conceding guilt, why not fight the charges and protect your record?

Call Me For A Free Initial Consultation

Let's talk about your case during a free, confidential consultation. Call my law office: 866-302-0981 or 513-878-1421. You can also send me an email by completing my contact form.

No matter where you live in Ohio — whether you're in Cincinnati, Cleveland or elsewhere — I can handle your case. If you are from outside the state and were stopped while passing through, I can also help you take appropriate steps toward resolving your case.

Tell Me About Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy